How to study CA Final SFM ?
How to study CA Final SFM
- You do not have the privilege of doing selective study in any of the papers of the CA final. The same holds true when you prepare for CA Final SFM. So do not skip any chapter while preparing.
- This subject is full of concepts. Focus on understanding the concepts well to get a better grasp over the subject.
- Make your own notes. They will serve as the best reference for you before your exams.
- Try to segregate chapters into topics and sub-topics. This will help you to plan and focus well. Practice 2-3 questions from each sub-topic. If you follow this, you will be able to cover your syllabus efficiently.
- Mentioned below are some high-priority topics:
- Foreign exchange exposure and risk management
- Portfolio Management
- Derivatives Analysis and Valuation
- Security Valuation
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Restructuring
- Try to finish FOREX, Portfolio Management, and Derivatives first. They are highly relevant and crucial topics. Once you are done with them, do others. Do not leave any topic.
- Some of the chapters are interrelated and flow together. You can plan to study and revise them one after another. This will help in saving time and in gaining better conceptual clarity. For your convenience we have done the pairing of chapters that should be studied together:
- Forex and Derivatives
·Equity and Merger & acquisition
·Portfolio management and Mutual Funds
- Read Derivatives before starting Risk management since many of the concepts of derivatives are used in Risk management.
- Do not ignore small topics like Factoring and Money Market Instruments. These are very easy to prepare and can help you fetch those extra marks during the examination
- Since conceptual clarity is of utmost importance, refer to online videos wherever you feel stuck.
- Revise all topics at least twice before the exam.
- Always practice the revision test papers and mock test papers provided by ICAI. You will definitely get a fair idea about the pattern of the paper.
- Do not only attempt test papers. Analyze your performance and identify topics that need more practice.CA Aaditya Jain is well known amongst the students as Finance Guru, the stock market guru with the motto of Learn More Earn More.Aaditya Jain Sir is considered the best faculty for CA Final Strategic Financial Management (SFM). His video classes are the best SFM classes for CA Final in India and are available for delivery in Pen Drive or Google Drive.
He is a qualified CA, MBA(FINANCE), NCFM, B.COM, M.COM, AWARDED AS NSE CERTIFIED MARKET PROFESSIONAL, MASTER OF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS. Currently teaching CA, CMA Final & CA, CMA Inter students in All Over India. Having vast experience of teaching CA, CMA Inter FM, CA, CMA Final SFM, CA Final Elective Paper 6A & 6B ( FSCM & RM ) faculty at New Delhi for the last 15 years and also a visiting faculty of ICAI.
His classes are a perfect blend of Concepts and Practical knowledge. His classes are not only exam-oriented but job-oriented as well, as he helps the students to explore various career opportunities during the batch.
His results have been consistently the best all over the country.
He is the best Finance faculty.
His teaching is based on the concept of Learn More Earn More.
The coaching imparted is very exhaustive and wholly concept-based. The coaching provided by sir is very systematic, well planned, and absolutely time-bound.
His mission is to develop youth with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. An integral part of his learning process includes how to raise queries, solve problems and make thoughtful decisions.
His success-oriented teaching methodology has proved that every average but hard-working student is capable of achieving his/her career goals.
He believes that we need to Dream beyond what is possible; everything that we are able to see today was once a Dream before it became reality. Where the vision is one year, cultivate flowers; where the vision is ten years, cultivate trees; where the vision is eternity, cultivate people.